Hilltop Market

Hilltop Market -343 Connell Street-Woodstock, NB E7M 5G5-(506) 328-8037 Facebook

Hilltop Market has fresh fruit and vegetables in season as well as Christmas trees and wreaths in November and greenhouse products in the spring.  They grow the majority of vegetables sold at the market.  There are two farms that come together to form the Hilltop Market and also buy many other local products from various local vendors to sell.


Sales are made up of approximately 95% local products all grown here in New Brunswick.  The other 5% is fruits brought in from the wholesaler that we cannot produce here in NB such as peaches, plums and bananas. Open from the beginning of strawberry season until Christmas when the trees are all sold.