*Please note that resident id MUST be updated annually*
most expire August 31st
As of September 1st, 2017 ALL USERS of the AYR Motor Centre MUST obtain a Resident ID Card annually from September – September from reception for the following:
• Pool Lessons (including private lessons)
• Fitness Memberships
• Programs Facilitated by the AYR Motor Centre
• Outside Associations using the AYR Motor Centre (Woodstock Minor Hockey, Woodstock Skating Club, Western Valley Swim Team, Riptide Artistic Swimming Club)
WHAT DO I NEED?
Proof of residency MUST be provided
• Homeowners: Photo ID & Property Tax Bill
• Renter: Photo ID & Copy of a current Bill indicating residential address
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I PAY?
• You will be given a resident card number that you will need to show when you register for any sport or recreation activity within the community which utilizes the AYR Motor Centre.
The Town of Woodstock receives taxation support to operate Recreation Programs and Facilities from the following Local Service Districts: (Look on your property tax bill to see which Local Service District you live in.)
• Northampton LSD
• Richmond LSD
• Wakefield (inside) LSD
• Woodstock LSD
• Woodstock First Nation
Class 2: The Local Service Districts of Upper/Lower Northampton and Debec voted not to support the facilities/programs and are therefore subject to a user fee of $400.00/person (maximum of $800.00/family) to participate in programs that are rate subsidized by the Town of Woodstock. AMENDED BY TOWN COUNCIL, August 28, 2017: User fees for the non-participating LSDs to change to $200.00 individual, maximum $400.00/family.
Class 3: For all other participants outside of the above LSDs, the following user fee will be charged: $100 per participant to a maximum of $200.00 per family per calendar year.
If participants of Class 2 (Non-Contributing LSD Users) or Class 3 (Residents living outside the LSD catchment area) looking to sign up for programs/memberships and have NOT paid the annual user fee (for the family or associated participants) they are required to pay 50% more of program or membership.
Questions, please email email@example.com
UPDATED AUGUST 29, 2017
Please complete the application below and send a photo of your proof of residency to firstname.lastname@example.org
you will be contacted upon approval.