|Name:||Creighton, Frederick Oscar (F.O.)
October 26, 1878
|Birthplace:||Silver Falls, Simmonds Parish, Saint John County, N.B.
Father – Samuel Creighton
Mother – Mary Ann Parlee
Wife – 1. Leila Titus (m. 1907)
2. Mary Jane Everett (d. 1939)
Children - Dr. S. Allison Creighton (b. 1909)
- Franklin Frederick (b. 1910)
|Years in Office:||1948 - 1950|
Businessman (farm implements/automobile dealerships/musical instuments)
|D.O.D.||December 7, 1964
|Where Buried:||Methodist Cemetery, Woodstock|
- Came to Woodstock c. 1905 to work for the Frost & Wood Co. and in 1911 he took over management of J. Clark & Son Farm Implement business, which he later directed - In 1917 he started Creighton & Smith Motors and later Creighton-Carter Motors and Creighton Musical Instrument Co.
- Was mayor and president of the Woodstock Rotary during the First Annual Old Home Week.
- Served 27 years on the Carleton County Council.
- Served as Woodstock Postmaster for a short time.