TOWN OF WOODSTOCK EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The Town of Woodstock is seeking the right individual to fill the position of: Maintenance Cleaner
The primary roles of the position include the following:
• Perform custodial services required to maintain of Carleton Civic Centre facilities
Pool, Arena, Meeting areas, Field house, Fitness Centre, Walking track
• Ice installation and maintenance
• Zamboni, mower and tractor operation
• Maintenance of outdoor amenities such as, soccer, baseball fields, picnic shelters, tennis courts, beach volleyball
• Turf / Landscape maintenance
This position should be of interest to both women and men who have a strong desire to serve their community, possess a strong work ethic, leadership, organizational and communication skills, able to provide a high level of customer service and work flexible hours.
• High School Diploma
• Class 5 Drivers License
• Previous equipment operation (tractor, mower etc.)
• Maritime Operators Level 1 & 2 Certification would be an asset.
• Clean driver abstract
• Clean criminal record check
Remuneration is in accordance with an established salary scale of Local 719. The Town of Woodstock is an equal opportunity employer and provides a wide range of employee benefits. Please submit written applications to the undersigned by Friday, February 13th, 2015. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be acknowledged.
Mail to: Town of Woodstock,
Att. Kelly Foster-Hallett,
105 Connell Park Road.,
Woodstock, N.B., E7M 1M5
Fax to: 506-325-4824
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org